10/12/11

loving this sheep wallpaper

i found this image on pinterest, then it led me to an amazing swedish blog (love foreign design blogs) then my husband says "hey i've seen that" i ask him where, where?? i need to be in that space asap!
turns out he worked in the same building a few floors up and saw the elevator lobby when the bbh employees would exit the elevator. how in the freaking world did he not come home and say "hey honey... i just saw wallpaper that you would just die for!!"??
i'm at least glad i know where to go see it for myself!





i'm literally in love with this wallpaper-the scale and design is so perfect! next is to find out who made it. i will find out! if you know please leave a comment and make my search easy breezy!


creative people of the world- i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...