4/23/12

made my heart melt monday: it's an image party!

it's an image party over at www.designmyheartout.tumblr.com
and you're invited!!


check out some of my favorite images from my tumblr blog 
that are making my heart melt this monday!



a good animated gifs (like this one above)
it a heart stopper...love how her hair
is continually moving.

who loves french fries?!

hot model in the desert...werk it!

beautiful coloring and such a beautiful animal,
check out how happy this elephant looks!

wish i could call this space home!


a bizarre photo > boring photo!

love her face and the styling in this one.
her pink hair works perfectly!

love this!!!
architectural installation by nika zupanc

pretty in pink pastels!

gold is always a winner in my book!
what a fan-freaking-fabulous jacket.


i find so much inspiration form a beautiful photo!
i could look at a fabulous images for days!

a great photo will always make my heart melt!
happy monday image lovers!



2 comments:

  1. I am an image lover too and love your posts that include them. You always find such unique and intriguing ones!

    xo
    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...